If you’re’ trying to make plumbing your career but keep bouncing from one job to another, something is clearly amiss.
That’s why a career opportunity with Swan’s Professional Plumbing might be just the fresh start you need to start climbing your career ladder.
Here, you’ll get all the training you need to excel. You also can expect hands-on experience in plumbing maintenance, repair work, and installations of all types. And that goes for plumbing, water heaters, sewers and drains, leak detection and repair, and much more.
The pay is more than competitive, our benefits package exceptional, plus you’ll be treated with the respect you deserve.
In return, the right plumbing candidate will:
- Pass a rigorous background check
- Be drug-free
- Work well on your own and as part of our team
- Take part in ongoing training and development opportunities
- Show your ability and desire to rise through the ranks
- Be part of a dynamic and growing organisation always looking for like-minded people to join us
- Treat each plumbing service call as an opportunity to learn and grow in your chosen profession
Does Swan’s Professional Plumbing sound like the right career move for you? Contact Michael to have a chat.