Even if your home already has a natural gas connection, perhaps you’re not using it to its full advantage. Or, if a city gas line is available but not connected to your house, you’re missing out even more.
Let’s say, for example, you’ve been thinking about switching from an electric to gas stove. You have friends who rave about them, but you haven’t had time to explore the benefits for yourself. Take it from Swan’s Professional Plumbing: you’ll thoroughly enjoy cooking with gas based on:
- Energy savings
- Better tasting food: just ask the great chefs and cooks of the world
- Greater temperature control
- Better baking results
- Faster response time to temperature changes
- Will continue to operate even when you lose power
And, gas is more environmentally friendly.
Okay, so let’s say you’ve decided to switch from electric to gas cooking and baking. Now you need someone to install a gas connection in your kitchen…who are you going to call?
No doubt about it…you need to hire an experienced and licensed plumbing and gas fitter – Swan’s Professional Plumbing at your service.
Whether it’s the stove alone or additional gas connections you want in and outside your home, these are just some of what a professional gas fitter takes into account:
- Correct pipe sizing
- Using composite vs. copper pipes, especially for underground installations
- Installing isolation valves at every gas appliance for quick shutoff in case of emergency.
- Ensuring a continuous flow of hot water.
- Ensuring effective ventilation to prevent noxious fumes from escaping inside your home
If you’re ready to make natural gas a bigger part of your everyday living, make the right choice and contact Swan’s Professional Plumbing today. In addition to high-quality workmanship, you can expect a guaranteed upfront price quote plus our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.